2002 8.1L crank position sensor UPDATE

The crankshaft position sensor on my '02 8.1L has been replaced. The engine hasn't died or even missed a beat since, runs smoother AND . . . . . I am enjoying a consistent 15% increase in gas mileage over three tanks!!! OK, so that is only 1.4 MPG more, but hey I'll take 10.4 city/hwy combination over

9.0 at these prices!!! It will be interesting to see what she does towing the 5'er next.
Reply to
Kevin