2002 chevy 6.0L runs rough at frist start of the day

hi can any one tell me what the excat fuel psi should be at ? new fuel regulator & coolant temp sensor allso no codes it will run rough for a min but then is fine under load is fine allso

it needs intake manifold gaskets. gm has come out with a redesigned intake manifold gasket. the cause is a vaccum leak at idle at cold start causing a misfire.
thank you will check the intake for leakes but do have fule pressure spec for me whats thr book says thanks
I have a 1993 Chevy Z71 350 engine. It started running real rough at idle speed several days ago. Someone told me it was the tps (throttle position sensor) so I changed that. No help. Help me guys, it is here at Christmas and I am trying to avoid a high mechanic bill............
caseyjm wrote:

    Any trouble codes? have you changed the spark plugs in the last 20,000 miles? how long since the last tune up? Charles
I think I have found out what it is guys. I have been told it is the ERG valve. What do you think?
caseyjm wrote:

    If it's stuck open. Especially if it's got carbon build up holding it open. Just cleaned the EGR, & installed a gasket with screan. On a 1992 CPI Astrovan. Thing ran real rough. Was putting out 15 codes, it even managed to foul out the spark plugs. Although it also had a bad CTS, so it was problably a combination of no closed loop, and constant rich/lean flip-flops that fouled the plugs. Charles