2002 Chevy S-10

Hi, I own a 2002 Chevy S-10 Crew Cab short bed, 4.3L, 4x4. The rear sliding window gets covered with crud whenever I drive in foul weather and of course it only gets right in the line of sight of the rearview
mirror. The left and right rear windows do not get dirty. I first thought it might be coming from underneath (Drive shaft). I placed a piece of styrofoam between the bed and the cab, problem persisted. I now believe the top of the cab brake light is causing the problem (air flow). I have noticed some Dodge trucks have a plastic flap (air deflector) below the third brake light. I am wondering if any one has experienced the problem I have and if so, a possible solution. Thanks, Lee