2002 chevy Tahoe

I need some help I have a 2002 Chevy Tahoe and it was a rany day when I had exit the freeway and then my truck started to shake and then it just turned
off on me I tried to start it up again and it did not want to start so I waited a few min. and I tried it again and it started then it turned off again and there was a light that came up it said REDUCE POWER ENGINE and it has not turned on ever since. Can someone help me out to see what I can do about this BIG PROBLEM
glo8200 turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

You're not still on the freeway are you?