2002 GMC instrument lights not working

Hi, my instrument lights stopped working. They will come on when I rotate the dimmer switch all the way up until the dome light comes on. I have checked all the fuses but they all look good. Thanks for your help! Gene

I think Bill is on the right track in his suggestion........likely the dimmer switch. The dash pulls off fairly easily on these models. I used to have a link for this when I replaced the 4x4 switch on my Avalanche. If you're not comfortable doing this, like the other guy said.....dealer time.
I got the switch out yesterday, it was easy to remove. I will try to get a used replacement and see if that helps. Thanks, Gene