2002 S-10 Blazer Clicking in dashboard

My 2002 Blazer recently started a clicking noise in the right side of my dashboard. It clicks when stopped and moving. The Blazer has around 80,000 miles on it. Any suggestions?

dwhrp3

I think there was a recall ages ago about faulty hinges on the hood but I don't know that this would be the case if you're experiencing the 'clicking' while idling also?? Does the sound maybe **feel** like it's originating from the TOP right side of the dash?? If so, check the hinges. Shut the engine down, and put a foot on the bumper with another person in the cab - can they hear the noise still or is it only with the truck running??

Good luck. Andrew.

in article 1174572759 snipped-for-privacy@sp6iad.superfeed.net, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 3/22/07 11:11 AM:

Reply to
AWN

this may sound strange/but feel the pcv valve while idleing i have seen a case where it was causing a noise in the dash rattle/clicking noise, i rerouted the pcv line away from a cable it was touching problem was fixed!!

Reply to
glovemax5

I have a similar clicking sound which I am told is the flasher relay, I think you have to be careful when changing it not to activate airbag?? I find it stops when I stand on the brake peddle, I'll fix it one of these days.

Reply to
Sam