2002 Silverado

Having trouble with electrical gremlin, replaced blown front directional bulb, 4157,socket was very blackened, now when I step on brake pedal directional will
stop blinking and light stays lit. Also a rear light amber lense 3157 on the opposite side will not light. I've checked fuses and tried new bulbs. Any ideas?

bulb,
will
the
Bad ground in a rear light. In some rare instances a defective rear bulb will cause this. Try it with the parking lights on and off and let us know what you find.
Al
warranty is up in 2005

bulb,
will