2002 Silverado 2500 GM accessories Fog Lights.

I'm finally installing a set of Fog Lights on my 2002 2500, They came from GM Accessories. The kit included the Dash switch, replacing the Cargo light switch, with a combo, Fog light and a Cargo light switch assembly, two switched in one assembly which plugs into the dash harness.

Also included was a wire harness, and Relay. The relay goes in the power dist box on the left Fender, and the Harness runs from the Power Dist box to the Fog Lights..

Every thing went fine, installed the switch, mounted the Lights, installed the relay. Went to run the Harness and found a Harness already there. With connecters anchored to the cable so the would not hang free. So, I released the connectors from their clips, and they plugged into the Fog lights. I'm wondering if the other end is connected in the Dist Box. I would assume so, but am asking incase some one already seen this.

If the other end is connected, all I have left to do is get the computer reprogrammed to add the Fog Light switch function to it's task list. (next sched maint.)

Thanks JJ

Reply to
JohnJ