2002 Silverado seat removal

I need to remove the front seats to install an option to the center console and was looking at the nuts/bolts that hold the seats to the body. Is a special socket?? required to remove the nuts in the cab?? Does anybody know
the name etc so I can look for one. TIA

It should either be a standard socket, size I really don't recall or it may be a T-50 or T-55 Torx bolt. If it sort of looks like a "star pattern" in the head of the bolt, it's the Torx. Any auto parts store sells them.
AZ.. I googled the torx bolt you mentioned, its not those. The nuts on the bottom (outside the cab) for the rear mounts are normal looking nuts, its the front seat bolts coming from under the cab have a strange nut on them. This nut lays in the track, appears to be a 6 sided tit type.

Let me go out and see what mine are, I have a similar set up and I can tell you. I just had my interior out a few months ago to steam clean the carpet.

A 15mm 8 or 12 sided socket on the front two and a 11 or 12mm on the back two I used the 12 sided as that is all I had besides a 6 sided and it worked fine.

I'll try it...thanks for the response.