2003 Blazer questions

Just got one of these and have a few questions.
1. I have the overhead console with the temp/compass on it. I'd like to get the "driver information center" the thing that has the average speed etc. Is
the "driver information center" part of the overhead console or is it somewhere else in the vehicle. If it's part of the overhead would I be able to change it and have it work on my vehicle?
2. Does anyone else have a whistling noise while driving at high speed? Sounds like it's coming from the front of the hood.
3. Is there a roll up cover, like you may find on a hatchback car, kind of like a window shade that is made so I an cover the cargo area somewhat?
Thanks Mike