2003 CHEVY Z71

Passenger side window,auto door lock,courdesy lights and remote locks all quit at the same time.This problem started last fall, some days it would all work then some days it wouldn't.Now I can't make it work at all.I've
traced it down and I think it's in the window & lock button control on the door.Any info would be great! THANKS!!!
woods44 wrote:

Everything in that door is powered off the right door circuit breaker in the electrical center under the dash, maybe it went bad?
Greetings,
You could also have a loose or dirty wiring harness connector, most likey the one that connects to the door and window controls inside the door. The other possible issue is a bad ground.
Cheers - Jonathan

My brother inlaw that owns a body shop claims most problems to doors can be traced to the wiring that is exposed between the body and the door...it gets weak by over stressing over time and breaks. It's an easy check, simply move the plastic covering aside.