2003 GMC 1.4 amp drain

My 2003 GMC Sierra SLE is a battery drain. Battery checks OK, but keeps discharging. I attached amp meter and began pulling fused looking for a reduction in the drain. Found that drain was reduced
when IPC/DCI fuse or the radio fuse was pulled.
Just sitting, there is a 1.4 amp drain on the battery. Pulling the IPC/DCI fuse lowered drain to .9 amp then pulling the radio fuse lowered it to .2 amps.
Anyone have suggestions on what causing the drain?
Spud, in Idaho.

========== IPC subsystem data bus failure, accompanied by Cabin Intertainment Interface power data bus failure.
jest a guess though.........
~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his mushroom tea....lights a firecracker......wonders if he oughta chunk it~ ~:~

I had a similar problem and the mechanic traced the drain to a wire with worn insulation in the steering column. He repaired that and my dead batteries stopped completely.
On Jul 18, 8:16?am, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

========== like i said.......Cabin Intertainment Interface data bus failure.
~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal......wonders if he shudda used simpler words.... like........ck the radio wires for short to ground.......... naw.......i'm sure they understood~ ~:~