2003 GMC Sierra Idle Question

Can anyone tell me what my truck should idle at? I recently Installed a less Restricted Throttle plate and my truck idles now at about 700rpm and I thought before I installed it the truck idled at 500rpm but I wanted to make sure I was Correct about this or not

Reply to
BrandonGArnold

My 2000 4x4 Silverado 5.3 Ext Cab idles at 500 rpm.

Reply to
Dennis Mayer

Idle speed info should be on your emissions decal. It should list for park and drive. Then it should state idle speed is non-adjustable.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

i have a manual would it still be on the decal? and were is this located?

Reply to
BrandonGArnold