2003 GMC Sierra Idle Question

Can anyone tell me what my truck should idle at? I recently Installed a less Restricted Throttle plate and my truck idles now at about 700rpm and I thought before I installed it the truck idled at 500rpm but I wanted to
make sure I was Correct about this or not
BrandonGArnold wrote:

My 2000 4x4 Silverado 5.3 Ext Cab idles at 500 rpm.
BrandonGArnold wrote:

    Idle speed info should be on your emissions decal. It should list for park and drive. Then it should state idle speed is non-adjustable.
Charles
i have a manual would it still be on the decal? and were is this located?