2003 Silverado Sportside tonneau cover recommendations?

I'm looking for a tonneau cover for the above truck. It has the short bed, sportside. It has the lip on the rear liftgate.Truck is black in color. It has a Line-X spray-on bedliner in it already. I've been having a hard time finding a decent tonneau cover. Most places seem to just have them for the regular long beds. I'd like something water proof & preferably lockable. What do you recommend?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John Ward

I'm interested in this thread, although I have a 2001 Silverado ext cab that I need a tonneau for as well...

Enjoying my first truck every, only took me 44 years to get one! :)

Reply to
W. Guy Thomas

Reply to
Chris

I like the locking fiberglass tonneau covers. my 2001 Silverado has Gaylors X2000 lid color matched to my trucks color it can be ordered with or without the tail gate wing I took the wing off they sell color coded caps for the screw holes.www.gaylordslids.com or try Snug Top

or
use your favorite search engine and do a search on Tonneau covers

Later, Michael

Reply to
Michael

If I were you, I would buy nothing other then the GM tonneau cover. It is by far the best one on the market, and you know its goin to fit right. Also, it does use any of that velcro or snaps to hold the cover, and it does not leak at all. I have seen other cover and they suck (especially LUND). BUY A GM TONNEAU COVER, I can't stress it enough.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Venditti

Reply to