2003 Silverado Sportside tonneau cover recommendations?

I'm looking for a tonneau cover for the above truck. It has the short bed, sportside. It has the lip on the rear liftgate.Truck is black in color. It has a Line-X spray-on bedliner in it already. I've been having a hard time
finding a decent tonneau cover. Most places seem to just have them for the regular long beds. I'd like something water proof & preferably lockable. What do you recommend?
Thanks,
John
I'm interested in this thread, although I have a 2001 Silverado ext cab that I need a tonneau for as well...
Enjoying my first truck every, only took me 44 years to get one! :)
=mrguy

Both of you may want to check out www.tonno-sales.com for your covers. They are the cheapest I have found so far for Extang covers. As far as the sportside model goes. try www.carmicdirect.com , they have truck-tec tonnos for this style pretty cheap. Anyway, there's a starting point for you. Good luck, Chris

bed,
It
time
the
I like the locking fiberglass tonneau covers. my 2001 Silverado has Gaylors X2000 lid color matched to my trucks color it can be ordered with or without the tail gate wing I took the wing off they sell color coded caps for the screw holes.www.gaylordslids.com or try Snug Top www.snugtop.com or www.checkerpro.com use your favorite search engine and do a search on Tonneau covers
Later, Michael

If I were you, I would buy nothing other then the GM tonneau cover. It is by far the best one on the market, and you know its goin to fit right. Also, it does use any of that velcro or snaps to hold the cover, and it does not leak at all. I have seen other cover and they suck (especially LUND). BUY A GM TONNEAU COVER, I can't stress it enough.
Matt

Wow, I had a Lund Premier on a Dodge we owned and liked it a lot. I could snap it in the winter (wich is something my son-in-law can't do with his Extang) and it looked good in the summer. I am leaning toward a Lund Genesis or a Berlin Covers unit for my new truck. I have found the Berlin Covers hatch style NIB on Ebay for about $200. Regular style about $135

bed,
It
time
the