2003 Tahoe heated seats keep coming on/off automatically...anyone else have this problem yet?

2003 Tahoe heated seats keep coming on/off automatically...anyone else have this problem yet?

Turn them off, 30 seconds to a minute or so later they come back on, sometimes on high setting, sometimes on lower settings. Don't know if this is some kind of short or the computer system is going crazy or what...seems like I've had quite a few electrical problems with this truck.

Reply to
John Q. Public

I have had my 2003 Tahoe for almost a year and I use the heated seats all the time. I have not experienced the problem you describe. I believe you have a problem and should take it back for repair.

Randy...

Reply to
Randall R. Davis