2003 Tahoe Service 4WD

I have 11,000 miles on my Tahoe and this is the second time this light has come on. I took it to the dealer here around 4,000 miles and they supposedly replaced
a faulty switch. Now the light is on again. Did they really fix it? Are these cheap switches? What should I do, go to another dealer and hope they fix it correctly? Thanks for any advice..... Randy...