2003 Trailblazer Mileage

How are the motors in these units, and their overall issues? Im looking at a 2003 with 120kms on the engine.

Motor mounts haven't been an issue, but there is a litany of other issues, Consumer reports rates them poorly, my 2002 has been an unending series of problems, fortunetly I have my own shop.

-

Go here: www.trailvoy.com
Search the forum for them