2004 GMC Instrume nt Cluster Self Test

Is there a way to trigger a self diagnosis of the instrument cluster of a 2004 GMC Pickup? I know with some Fords I can hold the odometer reset when I turn the ignition switch to "run" and trigger a instrument cluster self test. Is there anything like this for a GM vehicle?

Ed

Reply to
Ed White

on 99 and up when you turn the key to the run position/it will do a sweep and bulb test every time,other wise scan tool is required w/functional test option/hope that helps

Reply to
glovemax5