2004 HD

Is there any big problems with the 04` 2500HD. This one will be the 6.0 w/3.73gears (if I can find 3.73`s) Don`t really want 4.10`s
1/4 Mile Junkies

Just passing 10,000 miles on my '04 and no problems at all. The only issue I can think of would be gas mileage. If you can swing it go for the 6.6L diesel with the Allison tranny. Got it - love it - recommend it. Pulls like an elephant, runs like a truck half it's weight, and gets 20mpg on the highway with the AC running.
Cheers - Jonathan
--
Jonathan A. Race
Lieutenant, EMS Supervisor

Tried to find one with 3.73 gears, every one I found had 4.10's. Was looking for a 5 speed manual transmission, very hard to find.
Good luck,
Al
Bought an `04 HD had to go with the 4.10`s.There was only one,but not the truck I wanted. I guess there`s not much mpg difference. Maybe 1.5-2 w/3.73`s I guess that`s life.
1/4 Mile Junkies