2004 Silvarado 4x4 LT driving problems

I just bought a new 2004 Silverado 4x4 LT with all the bells and whistles. It's great in every respect except (in my opinion) the most important one. At highway speeds it runs all over the road. It will pull to one side and
then the other. I took it in for warranty repair and all they would do is check the alignment and "it's right on the money, so there's nothing wrong." Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance
Sounds like an alignment. Depending on the year, and how it was built, it may need to be modified (elongation of adjustment holes etc) to get into alignment.
Bring the truck over to a dealer that does trucks and only trucks. They'll know what to do. And Honor the warranty too.
Cheers

whistles.
one.
and
is
wrong."
Thanks. Anyone know of one in either the Omaha area or KCMO area?
Bad front tires can also cause this. Worth checking. Jimmy

wrong."
Defective PVO on the power steering pump. It's supposed to decrease pump assist at highway speeds; if it ain't working it could cause "loose" steering at speed.
Doc

Thanks everyone. I've got to find a dealer now that will really check it out.

whistles.
one.
and
is