2004 trailblazer stalling

I have a 2004 trailblazer which stalls at stops and take-offs. sometimes it's hard too start. I took it in for repair and they don't know what's wrong with it. They said they never heard off that happening but when I was sitting in the waiting room, I over heard a women say that hers does the same thing. She has had it in three times for that. They still don't know what's wrong.. Any ideas??????

Reply to
bruce smith

See if this link works from Edmund's forums. The link should take you to the search results using "stall" as the search term.

DonW

Have them check the ignition switch (not the lock) down inside the steering column. I've got a 1997 Blazer that would stall randomly due to a faulty switch. It was an elusive problem that took forever to diagnose.

-NW

Reply to
NetWeasel