2005 Blazer as towed vehicle?

My brother liked the way my 1995 Jimmy looked and handled. He thought it would be be a good style of vehicle to tow behind his motorhome.
He ended up buying a 4WD 2005 Blazer, but then found out it can't be
ued as a toad because (groping here) the transfer case does not have a neutral selection (?).
Is there a workaround for this? Having invested in the Blazer, i'm sure he wouldn't mind spending a few more bucks to solve the problem.
Gary
G Mulcaster wrote:

(Nothing really useful to add but....)
Trade your Jimmy for his Blazer?
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:58:56 -0400, "Commentator"

Actually, as far as I know, the '95 Jimmy can't be towed either:)
His affection for mine is based on riding around in it.
Cheers, Gary
G Mulcaster wrote:

A few ways.
One would be to swap in an transfer case with neutral in place of the electronic shift unit in it. There are a few Blazers out there that have the manual shift box with neutral. Not easy to find though.
Best way would be one of the rear axle disconnects sold for this purpose. They are not real cheap but they work well.
Another way would be to just unhook the rear drive shaft. It's a total of 4 bolts. But it is a PIA if you have to do it a lot.
Another would be a tow dolly. The rear on the dolly and the front on the ground.
--
Steve W.

Many thanks. I have forwarded your information.
Gary