2005 chevy silverado cruise control & LED TailLights

I installed a set of 2005 L.E.D. Chrome w/amber turn signal ALTEZZA EURO TAIL LIGHTS

work fine butmy cruise control does not work I like to keep the lights, any workaround.

When I put the stock lights back cruise control works

thanks

Reply to
tommy.miller

Greetings,

I don't know if this makes any difference, but you replaced the stock lights with a high/low dual-filament bulb for a turn signal for lights with a seperate amber turn signal. Can you find a set of LED taillights that don't have a seperate amber turn signal? Seperate amber signals were stock for

1999-2003, but they went to the all red tail lights in 2004.

The only other thing I can think of would be a change in the amperage draw for your new lights (less with LED's than with standard bulbs) and perhaps the BCM is sensing a problem because of this and disabling your cruise control, since your cruise relies on the brake light switch to turn off.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

First off thank you for the reply, this company has this same light in ALL RED lights but its build the same way.

So, if I change to a after market light that is NOT LED we are good to go like this one

shakes