2005 chevy silverado cruise control & LED TailLights

I installed a set of 2005 L.E.D. Chrome w/amber turn signal ALTEZZA EURO TAIL LIGHTS http://store.directauto.com/ps11067.html work fine but my cruise control does not work I like to keep the lights, any work
around.
When I put the stock lights back cruise control works
thanks
Greetings,
I don't know if this makes any difference, but you replaced the stock lights with a high/low dual-filament bulb for a turn signal for lights with a seperate amber turn signal. Can you find a set of LED taillights that don't have a seperate amber turn signal? Seperate amber signals were stock for 1999-2003, but they went to the all red tail lights in 2004.
The only other thing I can think of would be a change in the amperage draw for your new lights (less with LED's than with standard bulbs) and perhaps the BCM is sensing a problem because of this and disabling your cruise control, since your cruise relies on the brake light switch to turn off.
Cheers - Jonathan

First off thank you for the reply, this company has this same light in ALL RED lights but its build the same way.
So, if I change to a after market light that is NOT LED we are good to go like this one http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/partID/473281/PartFamilyID/339/SubcategoryID/160/CategoryID/26