2005 Sierra

Does anyone know where I can get a picture of the new 2005 Sierra. I was at the dealer yesterday and was going to buy a 2500HD '04 but he said the new
'05 would be available in mid summer with new body styling. I want to see whether or not its worth waiting for. Best Wishes Randy

The chevy website would probably be a good place to start..............
Doc

2005's are not posted on the GM website....thanks for the helpful suggestion though.

Lynn