2005 silverado

Any definite information(or firm rumors)with the 05 silverado. I am wondering if it will be redesigned from the 99-04 appearance. Also, any other changes or info ie; hp ratings,tire size,indisputable csk elimination,
etc. I have an 02 LT any starting to ponder what I'm going to get (if any) this time next year.
Any definite information(or firm rumors)with the 05 silverado. I am wondering if it will be redesigned from the 99-04 appearance. Also, any other changes or info ie; hp ratings,tire size,indisputable csk elimination, etc. I have an 02 LT any starting to ponder what I'm going to get (if any) this time next year.
Little early to be worrying about the 05's, it is not even 2004 yet.

Not at all, a lot of people will wait one model year to see if anything new comes along. And, I beleive it going to have a front end like the new van's, which I've been seeing a lot of lately.

gary wrote:

The rumor mill told me that the Canadian plant that made the SS's are working on reg-cab 2wd SS's, but WITH DRUMS out back?!
As far as I know, the new style will stay...
-marc '04 SS
"Marc Westerlind" wrote

That would actually be an improvement. We do all sorts of repair work to the rear disc brakes and the park brake shoes inside the rear rotors. Note: this is "premature wear" type of work...not what I would consider "normal maintenance" work.
Ian