2005 Silverado Bow Tie

All,
I am wondering if anyone has a hook up for custom bow ties for the 2005 Silverado 1500? I have not been able to locate anything that comes close on
through my searches on the web.
I know if I cannot find it I can always go to the junk yard, retrieve a standard one and paint it properly however I would like to find a manufactured one if possible.
Thanks for your time in advance.
Rick