2005 Tahoe

Just took delivery of a 2005 Tahoe Z71 Black. Are there any know issues with them that i should keep my eyes open for.
Thanks,
John

the price, but it is too late for that . old john

Damn....I am jealous!!!!!

Great truck. nothing to watch for that I know of. been at deater 33 years. congratulations. Scott