2006 Chevy M30 Automatic

Page 2 of 2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010203050004050405030109 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Is the 4160E the tranny used in the '05 Chevy 4X4 3.5L 5cly crew cab Colorado? Thanks Frank
snipped-for-privacy@socal.rr.com wrote:

--------------010203050004050405030109 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Derek
I did a google search on the 4l60e and read an article that said Chevy designed the 4l60e transmission well but to save money it has mediocre parts from the factory. Several companies sell beefed up models. I guess we'll see how long it lasts.
--------------010203050004050405030109--