2007 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab 4x4 1500

Front end vibration. Looking for information, If any body has experienced wheel vibration. My truck seams to continue to bounce more than it should when you go
over a bump. Also the wheel seams to vibrate at 65-70 miles an hour. Took the truck to dealer and they thought it was normal. They took another 07 for a ride that was in there lot and it did it too. Any help would be great Thanks John

I have not driven a 1/2 ton 07 yet but GM went to a coil over strut like shock setup and gave up proven Tbar setup. It may require some tuning in future to get it right. I personally question the change. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com