2007 Chevy Siverado or earlier (Mirrors)

Does anyone have a wiring schematic of the exterior side rearview mirrors , driverside mainly? If possible could you forward me a copy. Hopefully the schematic will include the mirrors with the turn signals
built-in. Tx
Mike wrote:

I have a 2000 Z-71 LT...... I can't help.
But you may want: Power Heated & Signal mirror wiring ??
Correct, Tx