2007 Silverado

I have a '07 Chevy Silverado Classic (4 wheel drive). I have just started to notice that when I take my foot off the gas, I hear a dragging sound (I beleive it is coming from the front wheels, but not
100% sure) I can't see my brakes being a problem with so low miles. The truck only has 6700 miles and is babied.
Has anyone had a similar problem. I am interested in hearing any suggestions before I call the dealer.
Thanks