2011 Chevrolet DEF question

Have concerns, just bought used 2011 Chevy 3500HD. LOVE the truck! My assumptions are it had a goose neck hitch installed, and 67,000 miles. On the XM radio, it had some Canada stations, so I think it was a
hotshot truck. I am now getting "Diesel exhaust quality poor" on the dash. Second time. First was three days after purchase, and again five weeks after purchase. Dealer is still responsible, as we purchased an extended warrantee.
Question I have is, what can be done about it? or is it some sort of Lemon????
On 9/12/2013 7:54 PM, bilb2765 wrote:

10 foot pole here?
bilb2765 wrote:

It's been an issue for a while on some of the GMs. It supposedly means you have junk DEF that doesn't meet the standards.
The common repairs are:
Drain the DEF tank, refill with new fluid, run a DEF quality test on the new fluid and hope it works.
Reprogram the ECM to the newer code that is supposed to stop this problem.
A new NOX sensor - they can go out of range rather easily.
Basically the DEF system on ALL of the newer vehicles SUCKS...
--
Steve W.

On 9/26/2013 7:08 PM, Steve W. wrote:

I was afraid of that. Chevrolet replaced sensor, and DEF, but it came back.
On 9/26/2013 7:08 PM, Steve W. wrote:

Oh well...