2500HD Rear Differential Chattering

My 2500HD has started letting out a chattering feeling when taking off in a right hand turn, the differential supposedly came with synthetic fluid from
factory with no additive, looking for opinions on changing rear oil, I use Mobil 1 75W90 in my other brands with locking differentials. Also does anyone know what this rearend is known as (14 bolt), as I will purchase a chrome cover for when I change the oil. Thanks.

2003 2500HD has been doing this from the dealers lot and the dealer has no answers to what's going on.
See if this helps...
Alan
Document ID# 1524371 2003 Chevrolet Chevy K Silverado - 4WD

Rear Axle Locking Differential Chatter Shudder Noise on Turns - kw bind
clutch engage fluid grab grind growl hot turn vibration #PIP3000A - (Jun 8,
My 2500hd did it and it was a rear seal that had gone. They replaced seal, oil and no more problems.

What exactly do you mean by "chattering"? I have an '02 2wd, and whenever I start to lose traction, the rear and starts to sort of jump around, makes the whole truck shake really bad.