2500HD rough idle

I had my 2003 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 at the dealer for rough idling (slight shake) three times and they can not find anything wrong with the truck. Did
anybody else have this complaint? I already have had a bad experience with warranty work and I do not trust any dealer.
I'm sure they told you that it was "normal"

sell it while you still can get some money for it

depends on what you call "rough". I wouldn't call mine rough, but it sure isn't smooth, either. my `00 did it. my `02 does it too.
Mike `02 Silverado 2500HD
I'd check the plug gaps, I pulled the OEM plugs in my '99 Yuk at 65k and found the gaps running from .055 to .065 . Wonder what the .055 plug was gapped at when it was installed at the factory? Only about half where even close, double plats don't wear that much and don't close up when wearing out. Idles smooth now with properly gapped plugs. The dealer isn't gonna pull plugs and check them unless ones completely dead and misfiring. Ya probably got the same plug installer on your truck as I had on mine.
--
John
"Anything you say can & will be misquoted & used against you"

Thanks,
I will try that.