285/65 R18 or 285/60 R18

i know this is the second time to post but does anyone know where i can find 'em? besides BFG. i'm holding out on my french boycott as long as i can.
Toyo makes a MT to fit an 18" wheel but i'm not real sure how to read these numbers. will someone enlighten me?
38x15.50R18 35x12.50R18 35x15.0R18
are these a 35-38" tall tire?
Yes, the 1st tire is 38" tall x 15.5" wide and it fits a 18" wheel.
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

38x15.50r18 38 inches tall 15.50 inches wide and fit an 18 inch rim\
Hope you can understand it now