3 inch body lift

I have a 3 inch Black Diamond body lift for a chevy K1500 regular or Extended cab (extra parts box). Complete kit including bumper brakets. Paid over 160 bucks for it w/o shipping
Will sell for 100 bucks shipped to your door (ups ground) and this baby is heavy! I bought the kit for my 93 K1500 Extended cab a few years ago and never got around to installing it, sold the truck and it's been collecting dust.....