350 cam selection

ok i have an '80 chevy 3/4 ton shortbed with 6" lift 35" gumbo mudders with 4.11 gears/ 4speed sm465 tranny...i have a 350 with stock internals,vette heads,edelbrock performer manifold,edelbrock 650
carb,headers,3" back to flowmaster single chambers or 40 series(i have a set of both and im going to use what ever works best).i would like a lumpy cam but i need as much power as i can get for when im in the mud and all....i was looking at the comp-xtreme 4x4 -12-239-3 has anybody had any experience with this one???i did some figuring and i came up with some numbers for a cam that might be decent for what i want here they are any let me know what y'all think about them... @.050 218/226 .462/.480 Lift 108 LOBE SEP?? how does that sound???and where would i get one of that grind??? thanks alot and please let me know...thanks
218/226

On Nov 27, 8:56 pm, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

====================== ~:~ Marsh ~takes a toke......drops a shroom in the tea pot........ looks at the hook.......smells the bait........old..... old bait.....~ ==============

ok thanks, i called comp cams and summit for a recommendation and they both recommened the comp 4x4 cam 12-239-3....they said its everything im looking for...