350 Flexplate

I recently purchased a OEM flexplate from Chevrolet(47-1598). My original flexplate had 3/8" bolt holes for the torque converter. The new flexplate has two sets of holes for the torque converter. One set
is for one diameter torque converter and another set for a larger torque converter. For the hles that I need to use only one of the torque converter bolt holes is 3/8" the other two are 7/16" and somewhat oblong. I am concerned that the original 3/8" bolts will not be big enough to cover the oblong holes and potentially work their way loose. Can anyone give me advice on what to do? Should I use one 3/8" bolt and upsize the other two to 7/16"? It seems like I cannot be the first to run into this.
Thanks
Wrong flexplate? Take it back and double check.