350 Motor

I have a 85 Blazer with a 305 in it,, If I dropped a 350 in it will all the computer stuff work ??? I would be switching intakes and carb's... Thanks
for any help!!! sparkie
sparkie wrote:

Yea I think so...... but I think you'll need an ECM and PROM for a 350 engine to get the most out of it.
--
Elbert Clarke
elbert.clarke@**adelphia.net

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 04:27:45 -0500, "Adam Frazier"

well it would not....the writer said "computer stuff" so I assume it has an ECM.
If the truck is not computer controlled then one assumes there is no computer invovled.........
--
Elbert Clarke
elbert.clarke@**adelphia.net