350 rebuild

Anyone tell me what the average cost to have a 350 rebuilt is ? I'm just looking for something with a 30 over bore and mild cam. I'm looking to get a little more power for my 85 suburban.
Thanx Hellrazor94

Hell,
Go to www.paceparts.com and look at the "350 HO." Just what you need plus it comes with a warranty.
Doc

Holy crap,
That's a deal. Why bother rebuilding at that price?
db

?
plus
My point exactly. If one isn't looking for a fire breathing 450+ HP smallblock, that is the only way to go.
Doc

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:13:51 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Tony Harris) wrote:

I agree on buying an already rebuilt or even new small block from many different dealers, but I will recommend you go with the 383 stroker. It will deliever much more torque and will make your Sub a real towing machine.