350 Small Block Starter

Page 2 of 2
Except to the whole "preheat thing" I'd feel safter welding the oil pan. You can boil water in a paper cup, but no water and no cup.
~KJ~

the super early small blocks had the starter bolt to the bell housing.
-Bret
This is an 84. /= "super early"

Yeah but since this is an 84 I doubt it has a 55 or 56 block in it.
--
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the
security of a free State, the right of the people to keep

How do I know if it's a Taco block or not.
--

www.abetinternational.com

I will talk to my Chevy Guru and try to get you some specific numbers to ID!

No no, it can't be fixed.