4.3 Vortec Transfer

I've got the opportunity to buy a 4.3 liter Vortec Chevy motor with the tranny and all wiring harnesses. How much work would it be to get it running in a non-Chevy application? Do I just need a battery hookup to the wiring harness, or is there more to it than that? I'm not worried in the least about the mechanicals, my dad's a welder and we can make anything we need, I just don't know about the electronic stuff. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Josh McIntyre

Make sure you get the computer with the wiring harnesses.

Big Chris

Reply to
Big Chris