4 Sale. How much should I ask.

1989 S15 regular cab short box 4X4. 4.3l, 700R4.
Approx 260,000km on drive train and chassis. Cab has approx 160,00km and is from a 1989 S10 4 cyl std. New fenders
Safety inspection good till October.
Needs some body work on the box and could use a paint job.
Engine works good, doesn't burn oil.
Transfer case works good.
Location - Atlantic Canada.
High Sierra wrote:

Get an idea at:
http://www.kbb.com
HRL wrote:

Thanks for the try, but that is for US lcations. Anyone know a Canadian Blue Book site?
Should be able to get at least $30/ton with the iron prices up?

is from

MUGILLA wrote:

Right. :-)
And with a full tank of gas it's price is doubled.
Seriously I need a little help here. I'm asking $2,000.00 Canadian. I that too much, too little.
1989 S15 regular cab short box 4X4. 4.3l, 700R4.
Approx 260,000km on drive train and chassis. Cab has approx 160,00km and is from a 1989 S10 4 cyl std.
New fenders
Safety inspection good till October.
Needs some body work on the box and could use a paint job.
Engine works good, doesn't burn oil, good oil pressure.
Transfer case excellent.
Location - Atlantic Canada.
I'd say so.

too
is
In the States, a truck with similarities would go for about $400 to $800

I agree. didnt realize that 260,000km turns into 161k miles. more like what mesinpah say'd. "Mesinpah" <The Pretender> wrote in message

that too

and is