4 Sale. How much should I ask.

1989 S15 regular cab short box 4X4. 4.3l, 700R4.

Approx 260,000km on drive train and chassis. Cab has approx 160,00km and is from a 1989 S10 4 cyl std. New fenders

Safety inspection good till October.

Needs some body work on the box and could use a paint job.

Engine works good, doesn't burn oil.

Transfer case works good.

Location - Atlantic Canada.

Reply to
High Sierra

Get an idea at:

HRL

Thanks for the try, but that is for US lcations. Anyone know a Canadian Blue Book site?

Reply to
High Sierra

Reply to
MUGILLA

Right. :-)

And with a full tank of gas it's price is doubled.

Seriously I need a little help here. I'm asking $2,000.00 Canadian. I that too much, too little.

1989 S15 regular cab short box 4X4. 4.3l, 700R4.

Approx 260,000km on drive train and chassis. Cab has approx 160,00km and is from a 1989 S10 4 cyl std.

New fenders

Safety inspection good till October.

Needs some body work on the box and could use a paint job.

Engine works good, doesn't burn oil, good oil pressure.

Transfer case excellent.

Location - Atlantic Canada.

Reply to
High Sierra

In the States, a truck with similarities would go for about $400 to $800

Reply to
Mesinpah

Reply to
mat