4 wheel drive on 1996 chevy not working

is the a site that can give me help with my 4 wheel drive truck. I have replace the sensors and was told that it was an actuator. I see that it is busted and need help locating the part on a diagram. I am looking on a site
with gm parts but don't see it on the diagram. Any help would be appreciated.
If you are talking about the electric actuator that goes on the front Axle, there are aftermarket companies that make these like Rancho Suspension.
The factory stock part is said to be crap, as I believe it works by heat melting a wax ball, or something like that inside the actuator, and in cold weather conditions, the switch to 4x4 is not instantaneous. I believe the Rancho Actuator works mechanically when voltage is applied to it. Hope this helps, Mark
Mark D wrote:

older ones
--

www.thesnoman.com