454 head stuck

Motor home with 454 head stuck on one side and can't get it off ....... like it is fried on......help! Any chance an epoxy was used for gaskets and it has sealed or "fried" it on? Suggestions how to remove it? That
thing will NOT budge.On a winnebago Motor Home. THANKS...
put the sparkplugs back in .. reinsert all the INTAKE PUSHRODS so as the intake valve will suck in air and TURN over the ENGINE.. Hopefully The Cylinder compression will loosen the HEAD.. But I bet u Missed TWO bolts !!!
gbm wrote:

My guess also

Thanks for info, are there any bolts hidden I am not seeing? How many bolts are there in all that I should have..........thanks!!!!
1976 repair maunual Shows 15 bolts in the Bolt tighting SEQUENCE