Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Duramax 07
I took truck to dealer to have a coolant temp gauge issue checked. I was in formed the truck has 2 180*F thermostats. What is the reason for 2 and what are there specific functions?
1
1

98 Blazer leaking coolant
Hey All, Looking for some info on what might be leaking at the top back of my 4.3 vortec.. dribbles down the back of the engine from just under the intake manifold, really hard to see but you can just...
16
16

97 Suburban Fuel Pump
What is the fuel pump pressure supposed to be when testing it at the test port? When I am running it reads 51lb. but when I shut it off it goes back to zero. Isn't it supposed to hold the pressure...

2007 chev aveo
is there a chev bord to post stuff about it on it has anyone owened one? iso any good words or bad words on it other then its good on gas BAIN15
2
2

compressing door springs
93 suburban k2500 4x4 Does anyone know the trick to compressing door springs so you can get them back in? This is the spring that pushes the lever against the peg so that the door will tend to not...
4
4

rust in bed of '93 k2500 suburban
I pulled up the carpet in the back of my suburban and found that while most of it was in pretty good shape, there was some rust that was allowing water in. There appear to be two points of concern:...
1
1

1998 Blazer Fuel Gauge Problem
Hi all, I have a 1998 Blazer with about 108,000 miles on it. When I fill the gas tank it will record a full tank like it should. When I get down to about 1/4 of a tank, the fuel gauge will start to go...
5
5

transmission line removal
can someone please tell me how to remove tranny lines on 1998 chev 1500 4x4 auto w/4.3 they thread on,or on with the clips?thanks
7
7

chev van trans
i have a 1994 chev van that when you put it in reverse it is in drive no matter what gear you put it in it is in drive has anyone ever hear of this before any help would be nice thanks
1
1

Clunk from rear on acceleration
Gents I have a 2004 Z71 double cab, auto, 5.3 engine. It has a clunk when I accelerate from a stop sign. I thought the drive shaft slip joint might be dry but I find it has not got grease zerk one on...
3
3

2 problems related?
Recently my 99 Burb with 55,000 miles on it for some reason drained the battery. No lights are on and nothing is running. Overnight the battery is drained to the point that it barely starts. Also, now...
27
27

Oil cooler line leaking at radiator
I have a 1999 Suburban K1500 (5.7 liter Vortec) with 130,000 miles that has developed a leak around the upper oil cooler line fitting where it enters the radiator on the driver's side. A mechanic...
3
3

Front wheel noise on 1999 Suburban K1500
I have a 1999 Suburban K1500 with 130,000 miles that has developed a loud noise coming from the front end that is speed dependent. It sounds like bad tire noise but rotating the tires has no effect....
1
1

2004 Trailblazer 4.2
Is there a coolant block drain on 2004, 4.2L, Trailblazer? I can't seem to locate one. If not, how does one drain coolant from the block - by thermostat removal? If I have to remove the thermostat, it...
1
1

wheel bearings on a 86 k5
how do you replace or any pics or ANYTHING? Never had to replace any on a 4x4 so i am lost hore an dnot trying to mess up.