4l60e, cars vs truck 4x4 vs 2x4

Anyone know the what the difference is between 4l60e's in cars or trucks, and trucks that are 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive. I believe the gear ratios are the same for all, what is difference? Is the
case/tailshaft different? None of my buddies know what the difference is, and I'm very curious. Thanks for any help.
1993 Blazer K1500 4x4
Alex wrote:

2wd cars and trucks (except corvette) are the same they have a stamped steel inspection cover, 4wd and corvette (C4) use the heavier "K" case which uses a cast aluminum inspection cover with 2 torque struts that bolt to the motor.
HTH, Bret

i have a question. both of my torque struts have stripped the mount holes on the tranny case. what is the best way to fix this? thanks.

either Heli-coil them or drill and tap to the next larger size bolt.
-Bret