4L60E trans. pan bolt torque specs

Page 2 of 2
~wasted bandwidth snipped~
<snipped for impotence>
Sorry to hear about your dysfunction. I understand that there is medication available for that problem.

~:~MarshMonster ~kicks Hairy in the balls......
Ummm....you misspelled "kissed".
============== ~:~MarshMonster ~kicks Hairy in the balls...... ================== snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Hairy)
Sorry to hear about your dysfunction. I understand that there is medication available for that problem.
Ummm....you misspelled "kissed". H
trust me...... i take plenty of medication, and am experimenting with new ones all the time.
so far.... it all works.
00 L O
~:~ Marsh ~digs in last years trick-r-treat bag......pulls out a pack of wax lips......sips his shroom juice.......picks a booger.....wipes it on the wax lips and sticks em on the toe of his boot...........bend over Hairy.....this kiss is for you~ ==========================
(Hairy)

Not at all surprised.

That's questionable.

No thanks, my bag is still sore from the last time. Now, if you would shave that stubble off...........