4l80E seperate aftermarket wiring/computer

Does anyone know if GM sells a after market wiring harness to manage the 4L80e transmission ?.. I have heard to just find a diesel 6.5 and grab the
wiring and computer,, Sounds like a waste of time though.. I'd rather buy an after maket system that I can hook up cleanly inn my 85 4x4 Thanx for any advice.

http://www.hgmelectronics.com/products/compushift . I'll have to look around but there is another company that makes them, maybe TCI. The good and bad. You can use a OEM controller and harness but in order to tune it you will have to look into something like tunercat. Also you need to look at how to handle your tps and map. The diesel shift points are gonna suck if you cant change them. I don't know the exact RPM but the diesel controller is gonna spit out some low RPM shifts. There is actually not cheap and easy way to do it. If you use OEM you are gonna save maybe 200/300 bucks but you are gonna be dealing with a wiring nightmare. Spend a few more bucks and you have plug and play. How valuable is your time?