4t65e

Page 2 of 2

Which we now come full circle. I requested for a pic of your safety protocol card/sticker as well as a basic definition of an Orange zone. These are things that you would posess and know of if you were ever to cross the perimeter fence into ANY GM facility.
I understand that I'm not the boss of you, and that my requests do not rule your life. The request is just a way for me to verify your story, since it sounds false. I don't expect you to jump through hoops in order to make *me* happy. But I find it odd, after 2 days, when the story still does not make sense.
BTW, in 98-99, there was an exodus out of GMPT Defiance, due to mold line 1 being taken out, and the loss of the carrier line. During that time, people went to places like Ft Wayne..... Not the opposite. At the same time, many people at GMPT Defiance also went to Willow Run in order to become a candidate for area hire in Toledo. Others went to Doraville, Arlington, and Bowling Green for work..... because GMPT Defiance was about to face a layoff issue. Basically, nobody for the Fort came to Defiance. It was impossible due to the employment status of the Defiance plant.
No panties in a bunch.. Just calling you on your statements.
Zoomers?

snipped-for-privacy@snoman.com says...

Once again snoball fails to read and provides utterly worthless information...
We're talking about a TRANSAXLE not a TRANSMISSION!
Anyone that understands the difference between the letter L - (Longitude) and the letter T (Transverse) would know that!
----------------------------------- :::::::::Snojob Follies::::::::: SBJ: Dumb brake question http://tinyurl.com/2ya3wo
SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer?? http://tinyurl.com/2j44zv
SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01 http://tinyurl.com/2okyfx -----------------------------------

All I can say is LOL!!! Snojob steps on his dick once again!!! Now the "you're a troll" comments shall begin!
azwiley1 wrote:

Give the poor guy a break already. After all, he got A's on some papers once upon a time. Teacher was dumber than him.
I made an honest mistake:
I hope the flames are low intensity on me!
LOL
RK

If its front wheel drive?
LOL don't worry I've seen your post for some time and nothing ever came close to the egregious postings by snoflake. I'm just wondering if Snoflake has the snoballs to admit his mistake here considering he once said:
"When I am clearly in error I will admit it while others do not so they are never wrong in their mind anyway." -Snoman (Oct 17 2006)
Hmmmm... Will he FINALLY practice what he preached and admit his error???
Not holding my breath...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Maybe. I think he's been ignoring me because every time he tries to attack me it's either a really lame attempt or it backfires in his face.

Nah, that's his usual mo. Wrong or dangerous info, the Idiot get's called on it and he ignores it or calls people a troll. He's the same loser he has always been.
I'm also guilty of that faux pas!
Sorry.
RK