4t65e

Nah, that's his usual mo. Wrong or dangerous info, the Idiot get's called on it and he ignores it or calls people a troll. He's the same loser he has always been.

Reply to
Roy

Refinish King

Snippet from OP's second post since you still hadn't noticed. I dont think the OP is interested in your RWD disinformation.

snipped-for-privacy@snoman.com > Well it is ASSUMED tht it is a truck unless they state otherwise....

Funny how you stay in denial all this time when the facts were stated twice by the original poster.

"When I am clearly in error I will admit it while others do not so they are never wrong in their mind anyway." -Snoman (Oct 17 2006)

This thread is getting added to the list unless snoball admits his error.

----------------------------------- :::::::::Snojob Follies::::::::: SBJ: Dumb brake question

SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer??
SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01

Heatwave

On Nov 4, 11:08 pm, "David & Robin Johnson" wrote: . Was in Toledo last week at the tranny plant

I apologize, but I will call bull on this post. As a GM employee in the Powertrain division that is in control of blocks, and is typically on the road at the engine, transmission plants, and final assembly regarding quality issues as well as compatibility for future year builds.... You did not see such blocks at a transmission facility.

Also, the structure of the GM & Willow Run (Not warren) GMPT facilities would not allow you to just stroll in and pick the minds of the people regarding a problem. Especially if you are in such a position that you only have a trans guide that only goes up to model year 2000. In all honesty, there is no way that you would be let in the gate.

Please prove me wrong, take a photo of your visitor safety card as well as your safety protocol sticker (supposed to keep both for 1 year), Explain to me what an orange zone is?

Reply to
BLB

Well, Warren/Willow Run whichever. 696 to Mound road south. Yea you are

they were not at a GM facility at all. Thanks to the UAW a hell of alot of work is contracted to outside sources by all of the big 3. In the small town I live in there are 3 factories and all of them mfg automotive parts for Ford. My neighbor retired from GM about 12 yrs ago. With his benifits included it cost $56/hour every time he punched the clock. Those are his words. Can't imagine why all of the auto makers contract out work. So to see parts outside the confines of GM isn't unusual. Couple more strikes and they might all be outside Detroit.

Reply to
David & Robin Johnson

I still call bull. In order to see someone on a smoke break, you must be witin the confines of the perimeter fence. plus, 99% of the employees there do not know how to diagnose a transmission problem. They will, however, tell you how to place part A into area B. So again, I call bull.

Oh... Out back is the railyard and the construction area for the

6speed plant. Restricted area.

You know a lot of people who transferred from the Ft to Defiance? Doubtful. In reality, there has been a reduction in workforce, and the only people allowed in were under an Appendix in the contract due to loss of work, which only included Saginaw, Massena, Doraville & OK City.

So what does this have to do with me calling Bull? Evidently, you want to make a diversion from the truth in order to try to cover up your lie.

In the future, please tell the truth, there's no need to make up stories in order for people to like you.

Reply to
BLB

Reply to
David & Robin Johnson

Reply to
David & Robin Johnson

Which we now come full circle. I requested for a pic of your safety protocol card/sticker as well as a basic definition of an Orange zone. These are things that you would posess and know of if you were ever to cross the perimeter fence into ANY GM facility.

I understand that I'm not the boss of you, and that my requests do not rule your life. The request is just a way for me to verify your story, since it sounds false. I don't expect you to jump through hoops in order to make *me* happy. But I find it odd, after 2 days, when the story still does not make sense.

BTW, in 98-99, there was an exodus out of GMPT Defiance, due to mold line 1 being taken out, and the loss of the carrier line. During that time, people went to places like Ft Wayne..... Not the opposite. At the same time, many people at GMPT Defiance also went to Willow Run in order to become a candidate for area hire in Toledo. Others went to Doraville, Arlington, and Bowling Green for work..... because GMPT Defiance was about to face a layoff issue. Basically, nobody for the Fort came to Defiance. It was impossible due to the employment status of the Defiance plant.

No panties in a bunch.. Just calling you on your statements.

Reply to
BLB